Introducing the world's finest noise reduction and audio restoration system
5th October 2002 - 113th AES Convention, Los Angeles
The audio world has changed. Surround systems with six or eight channels are becoming commonplace, as are 24-bit, 96kHz processing and replay systems. These have increased the need for a wider range of audio tools capable of cleaning up everything ranging from the earliest recordings to the live broadcasts being transmitted today. CEDAR Cambridge™ gives you the power to address all of these problems.
CEDAR Cambridge incorporates a suite of completely new CEDAR algorithms. The most powerful and most faithful processes yet developed, these are capable of removing more noise - and more types of noise - than ever before, without damaging the desired audio or introducing unwanted side-effects and artefacts. CEDAR Cambridge is...
- a scalable system that offers a consistent operating environment whether you are handling one channel or eight
- a system that handles 96kHz audio with ease, and offers 64-bit floating-point processing at all times
- a real-time system that applies multiple processes to your audio as you monitor it
- a fully automated system with a dedicated, 1U rackmount timecode reader/generator
- a system capable of handling the most demanding post-production applications
- a completely modular system that allows you to select precisely the tools and facilities that you need
- a system that allows you to select from a wide range of I/O formats, channel, metering and dithering options
- a mastering system for cleaning up audio for CD, DVD and video
- a noise suppression system for post and broadcast
- an analysis and clean-up tool for audio forensic investigation
- a restoration system for libraries and archivesand more
To discover more about CEDAR Cambridge, click HERE.
For further information:
CEDAR Audio Limited, 20 Home End, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BS, United Kingdom.
t: +44 1223 881771
f: +44 1223 881778
CEDAR Audio USA, 43 Deerfield Road, Portland, Maine, ME04101-1805, USA.
t: +1 207 828 0024
f: +1 207 773 2422