CEDAR Audio announces CEDAR Retouch™ v3 for SADiE
28 October 2004 - 117th AES Convention, San Francisco
CEDAR Retouch™ v3 is a huge leap forward for the Retouch™ technology originally developed by CEDAR Audio and first introduced in 2002. It offers users many new features:
- multi-channel operation (view and Retouch up to 64 channels)
- multi-selection for multiple Retouches in a single operation
- copy audio, moving freely in both time and frequency
- a unique patching mode for replacing bad audio with good audio
- a choice of overwriting or mixing the original and retouched sound
- positive as well as negative gain in the retouched region
- real-time auditioning of the retouched audio
All of these are integrated seamlessly into the original, award-nominated user-interface, maintaining the simplicity, speed and productivity of earlier versions, but with greatly enhanced functionality. For example, users can now mark all the harmonics of a wrong note, suppressing, removing, or even correcting them with a single click of the mouse. Flawless elimination of complex noises is also quicker and easier than ever, and the new features make it possible to edit small regions of audio in ways that have never before been possible.
CEDAR Retouch™ has patents pending in the USA and elsewhere.
For further information:
CEDAR Audio Limited, 20 Home End, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BS, United Kingdom.
t: +44 1223 881771
f: +44 1223 881778