21 February 2019
CEDAR Trinity 4
- Recorders can be set up for remote surveillance using remote assets.
- Increased maximum number of channels that can be recorded simutaneously on a given disk drive and reduced disk fragmentation.
- A command line interface for the Recorder.
- Operators' comments can be requested when recordings are started and stopped.
- The duration of retained audio can be set.
- Communication between Recorders and Satellites is more efficient.
- The audio data transmitted from a Recorder to a Satellite can be compressed.
- Network communication between CEDAR Trinity systems is encrypted using AES256 and the encryption key is unique to each connection session.
- Operators can open and extract the time stamp from WireOnAir files.
- Operators can open Panoptech projects, correctly placing the audio files from a DVD on the time line.
- Operators can extract a time stamp from files recorded using a Vortex device.
- Administrators can configure the Off-line client.
- A drag-and-drop interface has been added to TVerify.
- Exporting audio can generate an XML TVerify report automatically.
- The GUI can show processing values in numerical form at all times.
- Various other GUI improvements.
CEDAR Trinity 3
- Trinity Off-line is introduced.
- The number of simultaneous live channels is increased from 24 to the maximum number that the host system and its I/O can accommodate.
- The asset thumbnails and expanded views are enhanced.
- Support for the AudioTel Spyder multichannel microphone system is added.
CEDAR Trinity 2
- Importing existing audio to create an asset is added.
- Erasure of highlighted audio is added.
- Following archiving, audio can be restored to its original position within an asset or used to create a new asset.
- Access to assets can be restricted to specified operators.
- A new noise reduction process based upon CEDAR’s flagship FNR process is adopted.
- The number of simultaneous live channels is increased from eight to 24.
- Administrators can group multiple assets within a Project.
- Assets have a time zone associated with them and daylight saving time is correctly applied.
- The response of the system when connected to high latency networks is improved.
- The HSP ID is recorded within user events.
- Exports can be verified using TVerify.
- The enhancement parameters are embedded as metadata in exports.
CEDAR Trinity 1
- Initial release