CEDAR introduces CEDAR for Pyramix™ v3
25 April 2005
CEDAR Audio has not been idle since adding declick, decrackle, dethump and dehiss to CEDAR for Pyramix, and has now released version 3 for all components. This dramatically extends the functionality of Retouch™ and allows all processes to take advantage of the latest dual-processor and hyper-threaded host PCs.
New features incorporated since the introduction of Retouch for Pyramix include:
- multi-channel operation (view and Retouch up to 64 channels)
- multi-selection for multiple Retouches in a single operation
- copy audio, moving freely in both time and frequency
- a unique patching mode for replacing bad audio with good audio
- a choice of overwriting or mixing the original and Retouched sound
- positive as well as negative gain in the Retouched region
- real-time auditioning of the Retouched audio
All of these are integrated seamlessly into the original, award-nominated user-interface, maintaining the simplicity, speed and productivity of earlier versions, but with greatly enhanced functionality. For example, users can now mark all the harmonics of a wrong note, suppressing, removing, or even correcting them with a single click of the mouse. Flawless elimination of complex noises is also quicker and easier than ever, and the new features make it possible to edit small regions of audio in ways that have never before been possible.
For further information:
CEDAR Audio Limited, 20 Home End, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BS, United Kingdom.
t: +44 1223 881771
f: +44 1223 881778